EXHIBITION “I FARNESE. ARCHITETTURA, ARTE, POTERE” TICKET + TOUR OF THE COMPLESSO MONUMENTALE DELLA PILOTTA
- Full € 16
- Reduced € 14 (teachers of schools of all levels; military and law enforcement officers not on duty);
- Reduced groups € (groups of adults 12-30 pax);
- Special discounted Conventions: €11 (Amici della Pilotta, visitors in possession of the entrance ticket to the Museum and Real Bosco di Capodimonte, TEP subscribers, Mi Muovo card holders and TEP employees upon presentation of the company badge; Coop Alleanza 3.0 members, upon prior presentation of the Carta Socio Coop social card at the ticket office, CNA members in possession of an identification card and / or card, registered in the order of PPC Architects of Parma).
- Young people 18-25 years: €10
- Reduced for Parma card holders: € 14;
- Schools: €6
- Free: children under 6 years; family carer or a member of social welfare services of European Union citizens with disabilities with health documentation (the disabled person enters for free); members of I.C.O.M. (International Council of Museums); European Union tourist guides with professional license / cultural mediators; Italian and foreign journalists, upon request for accreditation to the press office of the Complex or Electa on the day of the inauguration (on other days the ticket is equal to the reduced combined ticket); military and law enforcement officers on duty; the chaperone for a group of adults; max 2 chaperones for school group.
Presale right (for those who pre-purchase online on the platform https://ifarnese.ticka.it/):
€1,50 for individual ticket pre-sale
€1,00 group ticket pre-sale
€ 0,50 presale for school tickets
TICKET PURCHASE PROCEDURE
The pre-purchase of the tickets is recommended, not mandatory; however, it will be possible to buy tickets at the ticket office of the Complesso.
The pre-purchase of the tickets is recommended, not mandatory; however, it will be possible to buy tickets at the ticket office of the Complex.
Once the purchase has been made, it will not be possible to change the date, time and type of ticket. There are no cancellations and refunds, as regulation (https://ifarnese.ticka.it/regolazione.php).
The free ticket cannot be booked online. Those entitled to it can request it at the cash desk only on the day of entry after being checked by the staff in charge.
The purchase of the “COMBINED” ticket must be completed at the ticket office by presenting the coupon received by email and paying the fee to access the “COMPLESSO MONUMENTALE DELLLA PILOTTA”.
The visitor in possession of the “COMBINED” ticket must show both tickets together in order to access the exhibitions, both the “COMBINED” ticket purchased online, and the “COMBINED” ticket purchased at the ticket office.
Tickets for the visit to the exhibition “I Farnese. Architecture, Art, Power “and the Complesso monumentale della Pilotta can be purchased in the following ways:
directly at the museum ticket office with payment in cash or by debit or credit card.
by pre-sale on the https://ifarnese.ticka.it/ platform and completing the purchase of entrance tickets at the Complesso ticket office.
VISITS IN EXTRAORDINARY HOURS
Any visits to be made in extraordinary hours with respect to the regular opening of the Pilotta museums must be agreed with the administration by sending a written request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.